Booking space on friends and relations.com, by whatever means, constitutes agreement with our Terms and Conditions. Please read these carefully. We are: Friends and Relations Ltd, Tremough Innovation Centre, Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9TA. Tel: +44 (0)1872 226800. Company registered in England No. 3564242. VAT No: 849 4247 91
By using or subscribing to our site you enter into a binding contract with us on the following terms and conditions.
1. We will permit you to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms and conditions.
2. We will:
2.1 Use reasonable efforts to make our site available to you at all times.
Exclusions and Limitations
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside our site.
You agree that you will use our site only for your internal business purposes and that you shall not exploit our site or any of its contents for any commercial purpose.
1. All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of us or other third parties. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of our site solely in connection with the on-line remembrance of the friends and relations to which our web pages are dedicated. Any use of materials on our site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and alteration, modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
2. You hereby grant to us a perpetual royalty free, irrevocable licence to copy, issue copies, and communicate to the public in any form any material you upload or post to our site. You acknowledge and agree that such material is not uploaded or posted subject to any obligation of confidence.
No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any trade marks, get up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions of use.
We shall not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in providing our services through our site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdowns of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident.
1. Friends and Relations Limited is providing this site on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations or warranties. In addition Friends and Relation Limited makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Friends and Relations Limited howsoever arising from any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Neither Friends and Relations Limited nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Friends and Relations Limited’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
These terms and conditions (in any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to them or their formation) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and, for these purposes, the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
The enforceability or otherwise of any provisions of these terms and conditions shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions:
1. ‘Our Site’ means our presence on the Internet.
2. ‘Our, we’ and ‘us’ means Friends and Relations Limited and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorised agents;
3. ‘You’ and ‘your’ include any business with which you are associated and on behalf of which you use our site.